The Board of Directors at Crestview Academy have chosen a traditional dress code/uniform policy for teachers and students. There are several reasons that we feel that the current dress code is appropriate:
- To underscore the traditional values that the school emphasizes through the curriculum, teaching methods, and virtues/character development.
- To eliminate the self-consciousness and social competition which fashion tends to promote.
- To underscore the school's seriousness of purpose by encouraging students to think of their attire as an aspect of their work.
To view the dress code click HERE
Other guidelines for students:
- All uniforms are to be plain color with no logos.
- Logos should be avoided on all lunch boxes and backpacks. This includes sports team logos.
- Boys and girls are to wear their shirts tucked in.
- Students are required to wear tennis shoes for physical education.